KEMARLY DAVY: Star Player

This O-Line senior sets the bar and strives to shine
Being+a+role+model+is+something+that+Kemarly+has+always+strived+to+be.+Although+hes+had+his+setbacks+only+made+him+stronger+and+stronger.+
(Courtesy of Kemarly Davy)
Being a role model is something that Kemarly has always strived to be. Although hes had his setbacks only made him stronger and stronger.

Under the Friday night lights senior Kemarly Davy amazes the crowd with his unbelievable skill and stamina he has for football. Kemarly Davy is a star senior on the football field and is getting even brighter. With Kemarly being a senior he has been focusing on football a lot. After three years of long anticipation for senior year football Kemarly is pumped to be playing. This year being most likely his biggest year to show off what he has to offer. If you have talked to Kemarly or even just seen him you would know that he is always positive and the life of the party.

Everyone who wants to move forward always has a setback and unfortunately  earlier this season he was suspended, this is what he has to say about it “There’s nothing really to tell about the suspension, we’re back now and we as a team can now reach our full potential so I’m pretty happy that’s all over with.” Once again with the positive vibes Kemarly strives to keep everyone happy and on their toes at the same time.

Kemarly is very well known for being such a big personality for FHS. He always has school spirit and makes sure to keep the positive vibes going no matter the circumstances. (Courtesy of Kemarly Davy)

Despite his earlier setbacks he is still a star player on the team, when there’s a game going on Kemarly is one of the people you must keep your eye on. Kemarly is the person you watch to see a play happen. He’s the one you watch to make a huge tackle and ring the other guys bell. He’s the one you watch to have an amazing run into the end-zone. Kemarly is exited to have a great senior season and ball out one last time with his boys. The reason he fell in love with football in the first place is because, “I love football is because of the community. I love looking in the stands and seeing the town of Frederick coming out to support and love seeing my peers getting rowdy for our Friday night lights. Most of all though I love the team, I love the people I get to play with and I love playing for them every week. When we break it down after practice we almost always say family and it’s true, we really are a family and I love those guys.”

Kemarly isn’t just football. He is also very focused on being both an student and an athlete. Being able to focus in school is very important to make sure he’s always eligible not only for himself but for the coaches and his team. Kemarly has also been in the P-TECH program for all 4 years. He’s always made sure to maintain good grades and plans to go to college after high school.

What ever Kemarly picks to do everyone knows that he will bring a spark to his new community and bring greatness. Having community and people he can count on is always what Kemarly has wanted. He was able to find that here at Frederick and im sure will find wherever his path may take him.