Tatum Sanders: Running Head First Into the Future

Senior star running back is taking a huge step into what will come next for hum after Highschool
Hannah Terao

Senior Tatum Sanders is very well know for how fast and sharp he is both on and off the field. Tatum is only one of Fredericks star running backs. He’s the friend that you can turn to for a laugh or if you just need someone to listen to you, He can brighten up any ones day by just being present. Ready to take on any challenge at any time no matter the difficulty he doesn’t back down.

Hannah Terao

As a unit on the the turf and in the classroom Tatum sanders is one to look up to for his skills in football and in time management. Being able to practice almost everyday mastering your craft  and still crushing it in your classroom is an impressive feet that many can’t do. Only through dedication and hard work can you do what he does.

Tatum has been such a valuable and irreplaceable part of Frederick varsity football team.  Tatum has a unique ability for finding holes in the defense and even when there isn’t one he can push his way through make a hole. With his strength you can’t Bring him down he will go through you if he has to and you don’t want that because he hits like a truck at full speed.

Tatum is a perfect example of someone who made the most of highschool. While being around a great group of friends Tatum made a community and a brotherhood at Frederick. His favorite memory was beating mead for the first time his sophomore year where the boys played their hearts out for this rivalry game.

Tatum is only a few months away from making one of the biggest decisions of his life. He is currently looking at going to trade school after highschool. He is going to start focusing on his career because his goals are to pursue a career in the trade of his choice wand becoming successful in that career.

On behalf of Frederick highschool I wanna say that you will be missed Tatum. You are such a big part of the community here at Frederick and such a vital piece to the football team. No matter where you go or what you do it will be the right decision for your we have no doubt about that. Thank you for making Frederick a better place and leaving it way better then you found it. Best of luck to you Mr.Sanders.