Irish Wish starring Lindsay Lohan is a romcom movie with a twisted love story
Be Careful For What You Wish For
Kaylee Ledgerwood, Staff Writer • April 12, 2024
New film with Snoop dog didn’t disappoint and surprised many viewers with how much they enjoyed the film=.
Underdogg Film of the Year
Philimon Sang, Staff Writer • April 2, 2024
I Matter is all about embracing your true self and being who you really want to be.
If You Need Help, Remember I Matter
Emma Phillips, Sports Editor • March 26, 2024
Millie Bobby Brown stars in a fantasy movie and does a great job bringing the story to life.
A Damsel In Distress
Kaylee Ledgerwood, Staff Writer • March 25, 2024

Underdogg Film of the Year

A Review on Snoop Dogg’s Latest Film “The Underdoggs” and how it hit the right spots
Amazon Prime

Snoop Dogg, the legendary rapper and entertainer, has obviously put himself on the map in the music industry for many years now with his pop out albums and unique style. Recently, Snoop Dogg was a part of a new movie The Underdoggs streaming on Prime Video. This film gave the audience a great sense of action, humor, and genuine moments. 

In this movie, Snoop Dogg plays a washed up football player who gets into some trouble and has to serve community service. In doing so, he takes on the role of football coach for this unique football team. He sees this as an opportunity to get his name back into the spotlight.

The Underdoggs deserve an even higher rating thanks to the dynamic duo of Snoop Dogg and Mike Epps. Along with adding star power, their presence gives the film a certain charm and humor that only these seasoned performers can provide. The combination of Mike Epps’ brilliant comedic timing and Snoop Dogg’s easygoing vibe makes the movie much more enjoyable as a whole. Having this dynamic duo in the film made it that much more enjoyable because it was just the perfect fit for this movie.

One thing about the movie is that the characters are all diverse and have unique personalities. The different qualities that they bring to the floor make this movie great. This film teaches us a great lesson: success is not always determined by wins and losses but also by the courage to keep pushing forward even when facing challenges. 

This film was great, with so many different components making it enjoyable all around. I loved the humor this movie brought, but also by balancing it out with heartwarming moments, it elevated this film so much more. The Underdoggs is a R-rated film though, so this is only perfect for the right audience.