Not So Out of This World

The Eagles fall to the Bearcats at Homecoming
Tone images

Frederick High School homecoming game against Scottsbluff. Going into the game the boys wanted to stay focused on the game as coach Ben said “Will take it the same way as we always do, there opponent 3  We’re not changing the way we prepare just because it’s a big game”. 

Fredrick high school recovers a fumble which leads to Gavin Ishmael running in for a touchdown. (Courtesy of Tone Images)

Scottsbluff responds with a touchdown to make it 7-6. (Courtesy of Tone Images)

Frederick Golden eagle number 86 Burke Esimann with a touchdown to make it 12-7 Fredrick. (Courtesy of Tone Images)

Just before halftime scottsbluff scores a touchdown to make it 14-12 scottsbluff. (Courtesy of Tone Images)

At halftime they announced the Homecoming king and queen / Ian Buffington and Gabby Jima. (Courtesy of Ian Buffington) 

Returning from halftime scottsbluff definitely came out on top scoring many more touchdowns to make it 44-12 in favor of scottsbluff. (Courtesy of Tone Images)

There would end up being a touchdown by number 2 Jeezrel Palma but the eagles ended up falling short leaving the end score of are homecoming game 51-28 in favor of scottsbluff.