FIRST LOOK: Frederick StuCo Reveals Prom Theme

Courtesy of Canva

Prom is almost here! Find out the details in this First Look article.

Owen Willis, Social Media Manager

Frederick StuCo

To view the video created by Student Council, please visit this link: https://youtu.be/Bn94R0sEA7U

WHAT: Frederick High School Prom; Red Carpet

WHEN: Saturday, April 23 from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm

WHERE: Chateaux at Fox Meadows in Broomfield, 13600 Xavier Ln, Broomfield, CO 80023

WHO CAN GO?: Any Frederick Junior or Senior, as well as any Frederick Freshman and Sophomore invited by a Frederick Junior or Senior. Guests from another St. Vrain school may be invited with permission (see below). Students with 20 or more unexcused tardies will not be allowed to attend.

TICKET INFO: Tickets can be purchased online through a QR code that will be posted around the school, as well as on social media.  In addition, cash sales will take place on the 19th and 20th of April during both lunches. Tickets will be sold for $50, and the deadline to purchase tickets is Wednesday, April 20.

WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING: When you attend Prom, you must bring your ticket, as well as your school ID or driver’s license in order to be allowed to enter the event. You must also have a guest pass form turned in to the front office if you are bringing a guest from another school in St. Vrain.

AFTER-PROM INFORMATION: After-Prom is being hosted by Frederick High’s Booster Club, and serves as a fun event that students can attend after attending Prom. Admission to the event is free, and food will be provided as well. The event will start at midnight and will take place at Frederick High School.

BRINGING A DATE FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL?: If you plan to bring a date from another school, they must fill out a guest form, which can be obtained from the front office. The permission form requires a signature from an Administrator at the guest’s school and must be turned in to Frederick High’s front office by April 20th at the latest.