Jocie makes sure she is working hard on and off the field to see the results that she is very deserving of.
JOCIE SIMMONS: CAPTAIN KNOWS BEST
Kaya Paluda, Editor in Chief • February 25, 2024
A huge and lasting problem about foster care has cam to surface finally. Colorado had hope to help out foster kids.
Colorado is With The Kids
Kaya Paluda, Editor in Chief • February 23, 2024
Lisa Frankenstein is Dumb Fun
Lisa Frankenstein is Dumb Fun
Kendan Cartwright, Staff Writer • February 22, 2024
Traveling can be stressful sometimes. Taking others advice can help you out.
Traveling Essentials
Philimon Sang, Staff Writer • February 19, 2024
Robin Hood and his merry men meet the Sheriff of Nottingham and Maid Marian in Sherwood Forest. Left to right is Ellie Palmer as Maid Marian, Shaun Furr as the sheriff, Michael Allred as Robin Hood, Cooper Dujardin as Little John, Teagan Veile as Alan Adale, Liam Pettit as Friar Tuck, Ella Jackson as Will Scarlet, and Leea Beeker as the stage manager.
Robin Hood Hits Its’ Target
Isabel Howell, Staff Writer • February 17, 2024

Dancing with The Stars Finale was a Hit

Season 32 finale was packed with entertainment and anticipation for who was going to take home the Len Goodman Mirrorball Trophy.
ABC
The final five couples in the season 32 finale. Each couple had everything finding on their final two performances. No one disappointed but Xochitl and Val out performed the rest.

The 11-week-long race to win the Len Goodman Mirrorball Trophy has finally come to an end. This Tuesday, the season finale was the first, with five couples competing to show America why they deserve to win. The couple who won season 32 of Dancing with the Stars was Xochitl Gomez and her partner, Val Chmerkovskiy. This couple had a very successful and hard-fought season.

This season of Dancing with the Stars was different. The competition’s finale trophy was renamed this season in honor of the legendary judge Len Goodman, who died this year in April.

Last week’s semifinals had viewers shocked as they didn’t have anyone eliminated, leaving those five couples to advance to the finale. Those who advanced were actor Xochitl Gomez with partner Val Chmerkovskiy, actor Alyson Hannigan with partner Sasha Farber, “The Bachelorette” star Charity Lawson with partner Artem Chigvintsev, “Vanderpump Rules” star Ariana Madix with partner Pasha Pashkov, and singer-songwriter Jason Mraz with partner Daniella Karagach.

In this week’s finale, the five couples each performed a redemption dance chosen by Jude’s and a freestyle routine.

The 17-year-old sensation Xochitl Gomez has been wowing the audience all season, surprising them with flawless dances each week. After earning 60 out of 60 points on their two semi-final dances, Xochitl and her partner Val were already at the top of the leaderboard going into the finale.

Xochitl and Val have had a very consistent season. They started off strong in the premier episode and since then they haven’t disappointed the judges or audience. (Instagram of Xochitl Gomez )

The finale episode was full of excitement the entire night. The final five contestants all had an exciting season, and this was the one night where they needed to give their dances their all. The finale consisted of each of the couples two dances, an opening number including this season’s eliminated celebrities, season 31 champions Charli D’amelio and Mark Ballas dancing, as well as a performance by contestant Jason Moraz singing his son’s “I Feel Like  Dancing.”

With the exciting night, the moment that Xochitl and Val won the 3 competition was the long-awaited announcement of the night. After such a successful season for both of them, winning was very well deserved.