Broncos Off to a Rocky Start

At 1-3, Denver fans are resigned to a long season ahead

This season, our very own Denver Broncos have been off to a rocky start, and a lot of the seasons before this one have been mediocre at best. The Broncos haven’t been good since the 2016 season, when they won their last Super Bowl. They only have three Super Bowl wins, and people say that they won’t get another one for a long time.

The Broncos haven’t been good since Payton Manning retired; there was a clear difference in the team’s level of talent and quality. They have lost a lot since then and never seem to catch a break. Even when the Broncos fan base thought they were getting a big win when the franchise was able to sign Russle Wilson, it really showed that there is no “I” in team.

Their third game of the season was against the Miami Dolphins, and it was not pretty for the Broncos. They lost by a score of 20-70. The Dolphins broke multiple records against the Broncos. The stadium was full of mixed feelings, with Miami fans going wild, jumping up and down, and Broncos fans were gloomy, and some were leaving the stadium because of the tough loss. The players were even worse, and it reflected on the team’s effort and determination to play the game. While the players for Miami were dancing in the end zone, the Broncos were devastated and shocked by the outcome of the game. Many players and even the coaches said that it was very embarrassing that they let up that many points. Garret Bolles said himself that he was tired of losing, with his quote saying, “Sh–. Tired of losing, man? I’ve been here for seven years, and all I’ve done is gone. And it’s frustrating.” Garret joined the Broncos the year after they won their last Super Bowl.

The Broncos have started a big push to come back with their hard-fought win against the Bears. They won 31-28. Many people were making jokes about how both teams were the laughing stock of the NFL for a long time, with both of their records being 0-3 before week four. But now the Broncos have regained some of their credibility as being at least somewhat good. But the bears still have to prove it themselves.

The next Broncos game is against the New York Jets, which will be a good game to show who’s better. The New York Jets are also 1-3, so they are around the skill level and will show who wants to win the game more. Both teams will have to fight hard to see who will come out on top, whether it be the New York Jets or the Denver Broncos. Either way, this game is a chance to show that they are there to have fun and win.