SENIOR SPOTLIGHT: Changing the Play

Future star athlete Kooper Anderson looking forward to greener grass in college

Kooper posing for senior picture.

Caleb Pickett, Staff Writer

Kooper Anderson is an outstanding athlete who plays both football for Frederick High and lacrosse for Erie High. This young man has been making waves in the sports scene with his exceptional skills and impressive performances on the field.

Anderson is a natural when it comes to sports. He has been playing football since he was a young boy and has always had a passion for the game. Kooper says the reason he started playing football was “because my dad loved it and pushed it on me to start loving.” He played as a Safety and Running back for Frederick High School and is known for his speed, agility, and ability to make amazing plays. “I love football because of the competition and the vibe of the game,” Kooper says. Anderson’s dedication and hard work have not gone unnoticed, as he was thought of by teammates as the defensive player of the year and was acknowledged as a captain of his football team.

Aside from football, Kooper is also a talented lacrosse player. He plays for Erie High and is a key member of the team. “I play lacrosse because I’m an active person, it’s the most fun sport that isn’t football and it’s in the spring so it keeps me active almost year round.” Kooper says. His athleticism and skill on the field have helped the team to many victories over the years. He is a versatile player who can adapt to different positions, making him an asset to the team.

Anderson’s success in both football and lacrosse can be attributed to his hard work and dedication. He spends countless hours practicing and improving his skills. He has also been fortunate enough to have some great coaches who have helped him to develop his talent and reach his full potential.

Off the field, Anderson is a humble and friendly young man. He is well-liked by his teammates and peers and is respected for his work ethic and sportsmanship. He is also a good student who takes his academics seriously and strives to maintain good grades.

When asked about plans after high school Kooper says “I’m really excited for college after highschool, it will be something new and fun that I think I will enjoy.”

Kooper Anderson is a talented athlete who excels in both football and lacrosse. He has a bright future ahead of him in the world of sports and will no doubt continue to make a name for himself in the years to come. His dedication, hard work, and natural talent make him an inspiration to underclassmen who are looking for a role model.