Jocie makes sure she is working hard on and off the field to see the results that she is very deserving of.
JOCIE SIMMONS: CAPTAIN KNOWS BEST
Kaya Paluda, Editor in Chief • February 25, 2024
A huge and lasting problem about foster care has cam to surface finally. Colorado had hope to help out foster kids.
Colorado is With The Kids
Kaya Paluda, Editor in Chief • February 23, 2024
Lisa Frankenstein is Dumb Fun
Lisa Frankenstein is Dumb Fun
Kendan Cartwright, Staff Writer • February 22, 2024
Traveling can be stressful sometimes. Taking others advice can help you out.
Traveling Essentials
Philimon Sang, Staff Writer • February 19, 2024
Robin Hood and his merry men meet the Sheriff of Nottingham and Maid Marian in Sherwood Forest. Left to right is Ellie Palmer as Maid Marian, Shaun Furr as the sheriff, Michael Allred as Robin Hood, Cooper Dujardin as Little John, Teagan Veile as Alan Adale, Liam Pettit as Friar Tuck, Ella Jackson as Will Scarlet, and Leea Beeker as the stage manager.
Robin Hood Hits Its’ Target
Isabel Howell, Staff Writer • February 17, 2024

Little Goes To Fight Crime

Batman’s son is now fighting crime? What happened to Batman?
Merry+Little+Batman+is+a+fun+animated+film+that+is+perfect+for+the+Holiday+season.+
IMDb
Merry Little Batman is a fun animated film that is perfect for the Holiday season.

Do you like cute, comedy, cartoons, Christmas or Batman? If you like any of these, you will enjoy Merry Little Batman.

Merry Little Batman is a movie that was released recently on December 8th 2023. It’s a fun and lighthearted take on the Batman universe with the date in the movie starting out on Christmas eve, perfect for the holiday season. The movie follows Batman as he navigates through a series of misadventures during the Christmas season. The movie opens up with Batman’s kid, Damian chasing his cat Selena around the house as it gets you hooked from the start. It shows lots of humor right from the beginning.  One of the highlights of the film is the comedy. It’s one of the top things about this movie that keeps you hanging off your chair. The movie also does a great job of capturing the story of Batman while adding a festive and family twist.

As you go through the movie, Batman gets a call for “crime” on Christmas Eve to leave the house. Damian is trying to make him stay well because it is Christmas Eve overall. He keeps trying to convince his dad to take him to be a superhero once again, but then quickly disappoints his dad as he tries to sneak away with him but gets caught. Damian then makes a plan to trick the butler to train while his dad is gone so he can leave with his dad eventually. Damian accidentally spills ice cream on an outlet which triggers the gate to open. This leads 2 burglars to come to the house while Damian is home alone. This triggers Damian to fight back to prove to his dad he is ready to be a superhero. As he’s fighting the 2 burglars it goes through tons of funny scenes keeping you still involved in the film. It’s kind of a replica of “Home Alone”, how he tricks them to leave but the burglars took his belt. Damian sneaks down to his dads not so secret layer where he finds his own bat suit that his dad made for him in the future. To find out what happens in the rest of the movie, you can watch this on Amazon Prime. 

Prime Video

Overall, Merry Little Batman is a delightful and enjoyable movie that combines the excitement of the Batman universe with the holiday spirit. It’s a perfect choice for Batman fans, Christmas fans or just any cartoon fans in general and anyone looking for a fun and entertaining film.