Jocie makes sure she is working hard on and off the field to see the results that she is very deserving of.
JOCIE SIMMONS: CAPTAIN KNOWS BEST
Kaya Paluda, Editor in Chief • February 25, 2024
A huge and lasting problem about foster care has cam to surface finally. Colorado had hope to help out foster kids.
Colorado is With The Kids
Kaya Paluda, Editor in Chief • February 23, 2024
Lisa Frankenstein is Dumb Fun
Lisa Frankenstein is Dumb Fun
Kendan Cartwright, Staff Writer • February 22, 2024
Traveling can be stressful sometimes. Taking others advice can help you out.
Traveling Essentials
Philimon Sang, Staff Writer • February 19, 2024
Robin Hood and his merry men meet the Sheriff of Nottingham and Maid Marian in Sherwood Forest. Left to right is Ellie Palmer as Maid Marian, Shaun Furr as the sheriff, Michael Allred as Robin Hood, Cooper Dujardin as Little John, Teagan Veile as Alan Adale, Liam Pettit as Friar Tuck, Ella Jackson as Will Scarlet, and Leea Beeker as the stage manager.
Robin Hood Hits Its’ Target
Isabel Howell, Staff Writer • February 17, 2024

The Griswolds Are Back in Theaters

Christmas Vacation is back in theaters for its 30th anniversary
Jeremiah S. Chechik
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is making a comeback in theaters for its 30th anniversary.

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation’s 30th anniversary is being honored by streaming in theaters worldwide. This movie is perfect to go watch on the big screen with some cozy pajamas, popcorn and hot cocoa considering the holiday season is just right around the corner.

If you haven’t had the chance to see this classic movie, Clark Griswold portrayed by Chevy Chase wants to have the perfect Christmas with his family. When he tries to make sure things go smoothly, things start to get out of control. Clark’s cousin Eddie and his family show up out of the blue and live in their camper across from Clark’s house which causes some interruption. Clark and his wife Ellen have their parents stay at their house and things escalate quickly. Before Clark knows it, the perfect Griswold family Christmas turns into a mess.

Christmas Vacation follows the story of Clark Griswold who wants to have the perfect family Christmas but ends with having a chaotic Christmas instead. (Divine Bovinity Design)

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation is featured in the top 10 most popular Christmas movies. People like this movie for its funny jokes and chaotic scenes, making it a fan favorite Christmas tradition. This movie original release date was on December 1st, 1989 and has been popular since. National Lampoon has other movies with the Clark family which include movies such as National Lampoon’s European Vacation and Vegas Vacation. Each of the National Lampoon movies all come with their own quirky twist. 

This amazing film will be streaming live in theaters up to Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, so grab a friend or some family and head straight to the theaters to get a cinematic experience.