Jocie makes sure she is working hard on and off the field to see the results that she is very deserving of.
JOCIE SIMMONS: CAPTAIN KNOWS BEST
Kaya Paluda, Editor in Chief • February 25, 2024
A huge and lasting problem about foster care has cam to surface finally. Colorado had hope to help out foster kids.
Colorado is With The Kids
Kaya Paluda, Editor in Chief • February 23, 2024
Lisa Frankenstein is Dumb Fun
Lisa Frankenstein is Dumb Fun
Kendan Cartwright, Staff Writer • February 22, 2024
Traveling can be stressful sometimes. Taking others advice can help you out.
Traveling Essentials
Philimon Sang, Staff Writer • February 19, 2024
Robin Hood and his merry men meet the Sheriff of Nottingham and Maid Marian in Sherwood Forest. Left to right is Ellie Palmer as Maid Marian, Shaun Furr as the sheriff, Michael Allred as Robin Hood, Cooper Dujardin as Little John, Teagan Veile as Alan Adale, Liam Pettit as Friar Tuck, Ella Jackson as Will Scarlet, and Leea Beeker as the stage manager.
Robin Hood Hits Its’ Target
Isabel Howell, Staff Writer • February 17, 2024

Taylor Swift Claims Person of The Year

Taylor Swift has been named the 2023 person of the year along with other huge titles
Time Magazine
Taylor Swift adds person of the year to her accomplishments of 2023 along with a stunning new photoshoot. (Time Magazine)

As of December 6th, Taylor Swift was named person of the year by Time Magazine. This is very controversial because some people think she deserves this prestigious award, and some believe she should not have won. The other nominees were Hollywood Strikers, Xi Jinping, Taylor Swift, Sam Altman, Trump Prosecutors, Barbie, Vladimir Putin, King Charles’s III and Jerome Powell.

Taylor’s photoshoot for Time Magazine reminds fans of her during the Reputation era. (Time Magazine)

Swift was chosen to be person of the year because she found a way to give people around the world hope during dark times. Taylor has helped so many people all around the world, making so many people happy by listening to her music or seeing her perform at her Eras Tour. With the money she is making from the Eras Tour, she has given her tour truck drivers a $100,000 bonus for the help they have given her. She has also quietly donated to food banks and hunger relief organizations with her tour money.

The person of the year photoshoot this year has Taylor Swift with curly hair, one of the photos she is seen holding one of her cats, Benjamin Button. Other photos have Taylor striking a pose in all black. This photoshoot is very Reputation coded, the last time Taylor had hair like she does in this photoshoot was during the Reputation era. Taylors next re-recording, Reputation (Taylor’s Version) hints are happening frequently now.

Taylor Swift photographed for the Person of the Year for Time Magazine (Time Magazine)

Taylor has been making music since she was 14, getting her first record company in 2005. With 10 studio albums, 5 re-release albums and 6 concert tours, Taylor is named person of the year and is striving more than ever. Being named person of the year is a huge deal, especially to Taylor because she never thought she would make it this far.

Taylor Swift performing for her Fearless Tour in 2010. (Jason Kempin)

“Over the years, I’ve learned I don’t have the time or bandwidth to get pressed about things that don’t matter. Yes, if I go out to dinner, there’s going to be a whole chaotic situation outside the restaurant. But I still want to go to dinner with my friends. Life is short. Have adventures. Me locking myself away in my house for a lot of years—I’ll never get that time back. I’m more trusting now than I was six years ago.” Taylor told Time Magazine.

This picture was found in puzzle pieces on billboards for fans to piece together the big puzzle (Spotify)

Swift has also just been named Spotify’s Global Top Artist of 2023 as of November 29th. With her winning all of these things, she feels very grateful for everything right now. “Um ok this is unreal?? I just wanted to say to anyone who listened to my music this year, anywhere in the world, thank you. Getting named Spotify’s Global Top Artist in 2023 is truly the best birthday/holiday gift you could’ve given me..”