Old Fortnite Makes a Comeback

Are you an OG Fortnite player? Have you heard about the OG Fortnite coming back from 2017?
The+OG+Fortnite+Map+makes+a+comeback+and+leaves+gamers+so+exited+to+come+back+to+the+old+game+and+old+guns+that+everyone+missed+so+very+much.+
Fortnite
The OG Fortnite Map makes a comeback and leaves gamers so exited to come back to the old game and old guns that everyone missed so very much.

Players are raving about OG Fortnite coming back in November of 2023. Starting on November 3rd, Chapter 4 Season OG brings the last 6 seasons of the first chapter back beginning with Season 5. Players can now drop back into the Tilted Towers and go back to their OG roots. Along with the map and some skins, the OG battle pass is also available as part of this throwback. Throughout this, players will be able to unlock plenty of old skins that have been in the vault for at least a couple of years now which means that the rare skins that players have been trying to track down are now available. But each season won’t last for long, unfortunately. Epic Games is rolling out a new season each week, reintroducing old guns, skins, and maps from Season 5 through Season 10. 

Season 5 is the launch season of Fortnite OG. It started Friday, November 3rd and ended Thursday, November 9th. OG 5 is the return of tilted, greasy, and risky. Epic Games brings back weapons and rides like the Assault Rifle, Pump Shotgun, Hunting Rifle, Damage Trap, Grappler, Boogie Bomb, Shopping Cart, and Terrain Kart. 

What to expect for Season 5 of Og Fortnite – EpicGames

“I’ve played Fortnite since it came out in 2017 (Season 1) all the way to Season 4 and I took a break and started playing again when OG launched on November 3rd. My favorite OG season that came back would be season 6”. -Iyonna Moore

Season 6 is coming to Fortnite OG between Thursday, November 9th, and Thursday, November 16th. This season was known as the “Halloween season,” and was when the Cube decided to set up residence at Loot Lake. The Quadcrasher, Mounted Turret, and Driftboard, the latter, which was first introduced in Season 7, but is showing up here early in Season 6. New weapons include the Double Barrel Shotgun, Clinger, Six Shooter, Chiller Trap, and Port-a-Fortress. 

What to expect for Season 6 of OG Fortnite – EpicGames

Season 7 and Season 8 are coming to Fortnite between Thursday, November 16th, and ends Thursday, November 23rd. As usual like the other seasons, the map will change and weapons will be updated. The Pirate Cannon and X-4 Stormwing (Fortnite’s plane), Buried Treasure, Poison Dart Trap and Itemized Glider Redeploy, Minigun, Quad Launcher, and Flint-Knock Pistol. 

What to expect for Season 7 and 8 of OG Fortnite – EpicGames

“I think season 7 is my favorite OG season because it has Christmas stuff. I’ve continued to play Fortnite and I haven’t really taken a break. I love Fortnite” – Kaya Paluda

The final week of OG Fortnite which is Season 9 and Season 10 which is the last of Chapter 1, will be out between Thursday, November 23rd, and Saturday, December 2nd. You can expect the Proximity Grenade Launcher, Air Strike, Heavy Sniper Rifle, Storm Flip, Junk Rift, and Jetpacks.

What to expect for Season 9 and 10 of OG Fortnite – EpicGames

According to the game countdown, OG Fortnite will end on Saturday, December 2nd, and will stay on one map. There are plenty of new things coming to OG Fortnite so make sure you check it out.