The final five couples in the season 32 finale. Each couple had everything finding on their final two performances. No one disappointed but Xochitl and Val out performed the rest.
Dancing with The Stars Finale was a Hit
Kaya Paluda , Editor in Chief • December 6, 2023
The wrestling team looking fierce for a photo before the day gets started on their debut tournament of the 2023 season. Coach Medina states, “As a team we need to continue to foster the belief that we can and will make this happen. Wrestling is a grueling sport. It’s not for the faint of heart. But if we continue to push each other and believe in one another the sky’s the limit. We will look to learn and grow from our matches throughout the year and look to peak right for regionals and state. We will harp on technique, fill whatever holes we have in our game and WE WILL be ready. We are just getting started.”
Wrestling Pins A Statement
Makenzie Carpenter-Sais, Copy Editor • December 5, 2023
New animated TV show appears on Netflix. Based off an original show this set of episodes didn’t disappoint.
Scott Pilgrim Really Does Take Off
Kendan Cartwright, Staff Writer • December 5, 2023
The Hunger Games prequel shows the backstory of President Snow and how Lucy Gray won the 10th annual Hunger Games
Hunger Games Is Super Confusing
Kaylee Ledgerwood, Staff Writer • December 4, 2023
Peyton getting ready for a tennis match. Being involved is obviously something that she has been focused on for a while now.
PEYTON SIDERS: The Voice to Trust
Sierra Sanchez, Staff Writer • December 3, 2023
Attendence really shouldn’t play such a huge role in education. College students are doing fine with the choice of attending class or not. Highschool students struggle already with time management, learning this skill earlier on will benefit their futures.
Attendance Doesn’t Matter
Emma Phillips, Sports Editor • November 27, 2023
The Frederick skate park is a newer and bigger attraction for the town. Especially for teens or anyone who are passionate about those kinds of sports.
Frederick Skatepark Isn’t All That
Carson Birdsall, Staff Writer • November 24, 2023
Teens getting sleep is so important to how they function every day. Being able to get that good amount of sleep and have a routine is crucial for many teens.
Importance of Sleep in Teens
Reno DiGesualdo, Staff Writer • November 22, 2023

Back in Black

Colorado has brought back a historic license plate style for a worthy cause
Colorado’s first distinctive black license plates dated back to the late 1940s.

Colorado, a state renowned for its stunning landscapes and outdoor adventures, has captured the attention of its residents with its unique black license plates. Veering away from the original white or silver designs, these new plates have become a symbol of individuality for Coloradans.

These “new” colorado plates are not very new, in fact they can be traced back to the late 1940s when the state first introduced them as an alternative to the original white license plates. The black color was chosen to honor the state’s rich mining heritage. It was also chosen to pay respect to the coal miners who played a very important role in Colorado’s development. These black license plates serve as a reminder of the state’s historical roots and its early inhabitants with coal mining.

One of the key factors of Colorado’s new alternative black license plates is their striking aesthetic appeal. The new black background, boarded with the white lettering, creates a very striking appearance on the road. The new sleek design has gained a lot of attention and popularity among the Colorado residents who are seeking a new stylish look for their vehicles on the road. The black plates give off a vibe of exclusiveness and make them a popular choice for the Coloradans. The new black license plates that Colorado offers, give an opportunity for a new unique look for the residents.

The black plates also give off an opportunity for personalization and customization. Coloradans can now choose from a variety of specialized license plate designs that relate to their interest, hobbies, or organizations that they support. Whether it’s a plate showcasing the state’s iconic mountains, wildlife, or a specific cause, these new personalized options allow individuals to express their individual perspectives and connect with their passions.

The ability to customize their license plates further expresses the sense of pride for the residents of the beautiful state of Colorado. The new black license plates have become a symbol of community identity in the state of Colorado. The plates give a sense of belonging and a shared connection among residents. When Coloradans spot a black license plate on the road, it creates an instant connection between fellow residents of the state of Colorado. These plates have become a recognizable feature for tourists and visitors, who can easily spot a vehicle from Colorado. These black license plates have become a source of Colorado pride, a unique spirit, and a unique characteristic to the state of Colorado.

Colorado’s new black license plates have become more than just “something” for vehicles. They have evolved into a symbol of history, individuality, and community pride within the state of Colorado. With their distinctive sleek design and the ability to be customizable, these plates have taken the hearts of Coloradans. These plates represent the spirit of Colorado and its unique aspects within its beautiful state.